The Xtrasun DE double-ended lighting system is a high-intensity horticultural lighting system that is an excellent choice for a range of applications. It combines an Xtrasun enclosed double-ended reflector with a variable-wattage Xtrasun DE ballast and a high-PAR Xtrasun DE high-pressure sodium lamp. This powerful and versatile commercial-grade system allows users to select the most appropriate light intensity level for their particular setup.
This system’s attached, enclosed-form reflector is made from multifaceted 95% reflective European hammertone aluminum and provides downward-focused output that maximizes light intensity. This provides ideal canopy illumination and uniformity of coverage, making it the ideal reflector for many applications.
The Xtrasun DE ballast features rugged build quality, multi-aspect protection circuitry, and variable wattage output that offers several choices on a range from 600W to 1150W using 1000W DE lamps. It is CSA-certified, has RF shielding, and is FCC compliant. Naturally, it is totally silent while operating.
- Enclosed design delivers maximized light output
- Excellent uniformity makes it the ideal reflector for lower mounting heights
- Vented top for heat management and longer lamp life
- Requires fewer reflectors to meet desired light levels
- Versatile’”can be used for many different applications
* PLEASE NOTE: The XTDEKT1 is not compatible with the PX1 lighting controller.