Light Emitting Ceramic® technology is the next wave in indoor grow lighting. One of the biggest advantages to LECs are the reduced heat to light output ratio. The Sun System® LEC® 315 is an excellent implementation of design and tech to improve garden yields.
- Fixture has 98% reflective German aluminum insert and 95% reflective textured corners for excellent output, uniformity and diffusion.
- Highly efficient agriculturally engineered CDM-T Elite 315 Agro Lamp (lamp included). Greatly improved full color light spectrum out of next generation ceramic lamps.
- Higher amounts of beneficial UV and far red spectrums increase the lamps growth power to the plants. Very high 1.95 PPF per second light source. 3100°K or 4200°K color temperature, high 92 CRI, 33,000 initial lumens (105Lm/W).
- Long life 20,000 hour lamp.
- High 90% lumen maintenance @ 8000 hr. High 85% PPF maintenance @ 20,000 hr.
- Unique open rated lamp construction reduces radiant heat from the arc tube and is suitable for open fixture use.
- 50/60 Hz low frequency, square wave, highly efficient electronic ballast rated for 50,000 hour ballast life.
- LEC® 315 driver incorporates built in thermal protection.
- One year warranty on the lamp.