RediRoot Plastic Air-Pruning Container #3T
RediRoot Plastic Air-Pruning Containers feature a slatted design that distinguishes it from a traditional solid wall container. This design reduces circling roots and provides an ideal environment for air root pruning to occur.
Air root pruning is a process where a plant’s roots are pruned as they grow rather than when they are transplanted. Basically, when a root tip comes in contact with the air it is pruned, sending a signal to the plant to produce more lateral or fibrous roots.
RediRoot’s design features raised feet allowing for 360-degree air-pruning helping you get the most from your plants and trees. RediRoot has a variety of additional benefits including:
- Reduces and often eliminates circling roots
- Airflow allows growing medium to dry evenly reducing wet spots
- Increases yield
- Produces a dense, fibrous root structure
- Reduces transplant shock
- Made from recycled materials
- BPA-free and UV resistant
- Top Diameter 10.43 inches/26.50 CM
- Bottom Diameter 8.70 inches/22.10 CM
- Height 9.25 inches/23.50 CM
- Volume 2.89 gallons/10.90 liters
The RediRoot Approach
Customer Feedback: My plants keep getting root rot.
RediRoot Solution: RediRoot offers 360-degree aeration. That air is great for root development and allows for your soil to dry evenly, drastically reducing the of your plants suffering root rot.
There are no reviews yet.