Accuracy, innovative features, and unbeatable affordability in one small, user-friendly CO2 monitor. To deliver its measurements, the Autopilot APCEM2 Desktop CO2 Monitor features a clear display system that boasts a digital memory chart of recorded CO2, relative humidity, and temperature readings over an adjustable 24-hour or 7-day period. With the industry-new feature Trend Chart, the device is able to trace the above quantities through past minutes, hours, or up to 7 days.
The Autopilot APCEM2 Desktop CO2 Monitor is patent pending, featuring a hook-and-loop fastener along the back that can securely affix a rectangular external battery pack. By maximizing mobility, the device can be easily moved to any room’”living room, kitchen, office’”to monitor IAQ virtually anywhere. The Autopilot APCEM2 Desktop CO2 Monitor can be powered by almost any standard USB port that provides power, such as a laptop, a wall adapter, or an external mobile battery pack (PowerBank). Battery pack not included.
- CO2/RH/Temperature monitor on a clear display
- Trend Chart: shows variable Min/Hr/Day/Wk for readings of CO2/RH/Temperature
- 2-Channel Low Drift NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) Gas Sensor
- Audible alarm for low/high CO2 levels
- Alarm function for environmental extremes
- 3 Multicolored LEDs for Easy Reading
- Built-in directory of common plant types of their general CO2 requirements; two slots for custom plant inputs
- Replenish CO2 Reminder: calculates time frame based on usage from past 5 days
- “Green” Power Supply that is compatible with a standard smartphone charger
- View charts as weekly, daily, hourly, or per minute
- Additional settings measure air quality for breathing
- PPM settings for tomatoes, cucumbers, and more
- Multiple options for hanging, mounting or desktop display
- Comes with two Micro USB Cables for power
- USB AC adapter
APCEM2 Error Codes:
|Fault Icon||Description of the fault||Suggested Actions|
|Err4||IR lamp error||plebe reconnect power adapter, if the Err4 still appears, please contact the service department.|
|Err5||Internal parameter error||plebe reconnect power adapter, if the Err5 still appears, please contact the service department.|
|Err6||Internal calculate error||plebe reconnect power adapter, if the Err6 still appears, please contact the service department.|
|Err7||temperature or humidity error||plebe turn off power adapter, and put the device in a dry place more than 12 hours.|
There are no reviews yet.